You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to aiding others throughout their transformations. You must be able to:
- Be a leader, exciting members of all fitness levels
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps change lives every day means that you’re devoted to helping others achieve their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your duties include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in White Bear Township
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Organize and carry out 10-Week orientation plans
- Instruct classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and assist them with their needs to ensure optimal results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is necessary.